I am posting this for a friend's parents.
- 94 Grand Cherokee Laredo
- 146,263 miles (still being driven)
- 4.0L, auto, 231
- White with tan cloth interior
- Power windows, locks, steering
- Air Conditioning
- Aftermarket Sony CD player
- Factory tinted windows
- 1.25" Hitch
- New radiator, water pump, battery, and shocks
- It has very minimal rust...small bubbling on front of hook, bottom of a rear hatch, and on a couple of the fender wells...but could easily be sanded and repainted.
- It has Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires...a couple will need replacing soon.
- Interior is clean for the age and mileage.
- I have seen this thing and it runs and looks really good for the year and the miles. I wish I had the money because I would buy this in a heartbeat. It has been well taken care of.
I will be getting some pics within the next couple of days and I will post them as soon as I get them. If you have any questions feel free to ask me (it might take a little bit to get an answer), or you can contact them directly with the information I will post below. This ZJ is located in Brighton, MI.
Home phone: (810) 229-5138 and ask for Dominic
Here are some pics. Some didn't come out as good as I had hoped as it was getting a little dark and they don't do the ZJ justice for how good it actually looks.
Couple pics of underneath to show the floor is still in pretty good condition.