Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Million Muslim March....Uh not quite.
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #24
feva4u
LCG
 
feva4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-01-07
Location: Petoskey, MI
Posts: 10,498
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post

Unless this date is important to our fallen soldiers, or your Bday

The entire American Muslim population is not on board with this protest but the few that want to engage with there need to complain about the mistreatment of themselves(muslims) is not needed to be done on the anniversary of a very tradgic day for the families of the servivors and American citizens.
If they want to protest there are 364 other days to do that.




From a poll I heard of approx. 70% of the American Muslim population disagree with the extremists. It is the other 30% that live in this country I have my concerns about.
You would not find a % of the Christian population that would agree to violence or terrorist activities to make their point.
Your religion is no better or worse than anyone else's. Why spew your hatred toward other's beliefs?


Everyone knows the purple unicorn dinosaur photon transmogrifier created your god and allah and buddah and all the other elitist mfers out there and told them to tell their people all the bullshit you continue to spew to this day. The purple unicorn photon transmogrifier did this to entertain itself with all the wars and hatred towards all of his creations. All hail the purple unicorn photon transmogrifier.
__________________
My Jeep
feva4u is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.06447 seconds with 20 queries