Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Illegally wheeling in the Kalamazoo, MI area.
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #67
trogdor the burninator
Insert Comment Here.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to trogdor the burninator Send a message via MSN to trogdor the burninator

I have had problems with this going on in my family property, all towing companies have been told by myself and a few others to not tow from here. They then are to call us. haven't had anyone stuck yet but find tire tracks out here....MSHA frowns on foreign tracks in the mine. If you are reading this and trespass on my land be warned, I have been trained very well by the DOD in camouflage techniques and have hidden 125 trail cameras throughout the property. I will find you and you will be turned in and fined by the DNR($450), MSHA ($10,000) and myself (kick your ass and shoot your tires.)
seriously. shits getting old. I found some asshats gator last year parked on a trail and moved it as carefully as I could with a 988f. it didn't like a 102,000lb loader parked on top of it.
Rosie Out.

Just another disgruntled OIF vet.
trogdor the burninator is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04673 seconds with 20 queries