View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #821
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

We're headed a different direction with the seat belts. Seems that after a typical day of trail riding we are whipped. I've had several people tell me that with a full harness, your body/muscles don't have near as much strain on them when you actually let the seat do all the work and the straps keep you in the seat. So, we're going to give that a try. I believe that allowing the outside harness be a little looser will allow enough flexibility to stick my head out and watch the tires during slow technical "safe" situations. As a side note, the harness shown has been on the driver's side for a couple years but Dianne wanted the retractable on the passenger side. I had already bought both so it's a matter of if she doesn't like the harness, I'll put the retractable one back in.

The HAM radio is now in the dash. CB location is yet TBD but I don't think I want it overhead anymore.

Yes on the tubes except the rocker tubes. They will be going black right away since my painter knew they were going black and he didn't waste paint on the tube.

Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 11 queries