Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - How much interest in a off road park in kalamazoo??? very preliminary
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #7
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Kids in the Mudd doesn't offer anything to a full size user. If you are thinking of enticing the full size user group, you need obstacles to challenge them, and elevation changes. A few trails cut in a flat field wont net users past one visit. I do believe something in the Kalamazoo/grand rapids area could be profitable if done right. I believe the user group is large enough in this area to support such a venture. Silver lake doesn't off much, r and v-bundy-twisted-mounds-attica-turtle ridge-cliffs are all multiple hours away. I can personally say if something closer was to be had that could scratch an itch on a boring day, I would frequent often.

There was a piece of property on the westside that Ctor frequented often to scratch such an itch. It wasn't huge, but had a couple obstacles that could make for a fun afternoon. It didnt replace the other parks. But made for a nice day or half day trip.

Last edited by CheapThrillB2; September 10th, 2013 at 07:57 AM.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05759 seconds with 20 queries