Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #13650
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
I remember a time when one of my dad's old friends was so drunk he wore another friends shoes home. The funny part was that the shores he took were size 13, but he is a size 8. The man that got his shoes stolen was not a happy camper. Many jokes came from that night. The shoes did look somewhat similar in his defense
I gotta admit I was a victim of a shoe theft a about 7 yrs ago at a party. Had bought a bad ass pair of DC's and went to party with friends with a fifth of whiskey and a camo dirty 30 of bush. Needless to say I got tanked, was getting a ride home but when I left I couldn't find my shoes. Someone finally said that my buddy Dave stole my shoes. I knew he lived next door with my other buddy frank, so I ran next door but instead of knocking I just bursted in the door demanding my shoes back. needless to say Dave wasn't there but frank was with a lady friend and he wasn't too happy to see me and kicked me out. Went home super pissed off and next day felt really bad so went to talk and apologize to frank. Frank ended up being super cool about it after I explained and Dave showed up while I was there, wearing my shoes to prove my story. We all got a good laugh out of it in the end. Shoe robbery is no laughing matter.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04719 seconds with 11 queries