SOLD - 1977 NT Wagoneer, TH400/QT, flat-tops
- Good running 4-bbl AMC 360 with full accessories and A/C, good looking oil, no smoke under throttle.SOLD.
- Big hole in driver's exhaust under cab, but makes it sound cool.
- TH-400, Single-speed QT
- Stylish blue plaid interior. Actually not bad if cleaned.
- 6-lug Flat-top NT FSJ D44 front, drive flanges. Deposit taken.
- 6-lug Offset D44 rear. Deposit taken.
- Body is swiss cheese, but still has a lot of good parts (like chrome trim, windshield, etc).
- Has receiver, but have not determined if it has the 3.73 tow ratio
- Driver front fender looks good, but the passenger has rot at the lower rear corner
- Liftgate window wiring works and it started to move, but may just be stuck from time
I drove it from Davisburg to Highland at various speeds and throttle levels and didn't notice anything that scared me other than the shitty ride from old shocks, big hole in the exhaust, and tires that had been sitting for a year.
- $400 for the axles. Deposit taken.
- $500 for the complete motor. SOLD.
- $100 for the TH400/13-39.
Vehicle is Sold.
Last edited by PävementPounder; February 13th, 2007 at 11:05 AM.