View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #153
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8ymf View Post
You could go up to Saddle Lake and then east, I believe that's still open. Is that the '10 miles north' trail you're speaking of'? That was the way we went in circa 'PIW'. You could run across the edge of the drop off and do the rest of the trail including the snotty little hole and hill. The downside is you can't come out by Golf Lake where they have it closed now.
So unless you find a different way out, going east to Saddle Lake and then north is a HELL of along way over and not in the right direction to get home very easily. We've never explored that area much probably because it's pretty flat out that way.
j-kb8ymf
Yes, that's what I was referring to.

RE pets, not an issue. Just make sure you have up to date paperwork for their shots. There is a time frame where the rabies shots must be older than 6 weeks or something. They have never asked anything about our dog who usually has his head poking out the window.

Don't bring fresh fruits, vegetables or meat over the border. Depending on the day, it may be an issue. Prepackaged junk is fine. We usually stop across the border for any fresh stuff.

Page generated in 0.05258 seconds with 11 queries