Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Random Thoughts
Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #13520
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post

I am not about to drive 3 hours just to 'look', if I make that commitment of time I am looking to buy. If the seller responds with 'that's kinda low, but I may come down some' then I know I won't be wasting my time.

Often, I just buy if the asking price seems reasonable. But lately, everyone seems to think their shit is made of gold, so I like to remind them that shit is shit.
I wont deny that a lot of people out there view their shit as gold and want top dollar for it, its all over CL. However if im interested enough to want to spend over a grand I will take the time to go look at it in person and talk to the seller face to face. Living up here, I have drove a lot in every direction(mostly downstate) just to go look and decide that its not for me or we couldn't come to a agreement on price. But whatever that's how the car game works. Sometimes you drive it home, sometimes you don't want it after you saw and drove it. A simple phone call and conversation is usually enough to figure out the seller is willing to haggle, and pictures should be a good idea of what kind of condition it is in. But I don't care, if someone low balls me without seeing it in person, like 30% or more less than what im asking, I will tell the person to piss off cause most of the time they cant even call you, its in a txt. pussies.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05612 seconds with 20 queries