Wiring is done (almost) & dash is in. Engine runs and all gauges work.
All that is left is to wire up the HAM and CB radios. I tried to trim as much unused wire out of the harness as I could and after I got it all together, I found there was more I could have taken out.
I eliminated the OEM gauges & put them in the dash. I already had most but they were mounted under the dash & not very clean. I haven't had a speedo for a long time so I scrapped the stock speedo & went with an Autometer GPS unit. This guy has time, odo, trip meter, compass & coordinates in the menu. No more worrying about tire size or hooking up to the t-case. And now the HAM is mounted in the dash where the useless never used radio used to be.
So, the next focus is to finish welding up the cage mods, get it painted and hopefully installed this weekend.