Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Random Thoughts
Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #13487
00xj74

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
I'm just being an irritable bastard. Seems to be working for the time being, I already got my thesis back from them and fixed the problems they said "I didn't fix" even though they weren't on the original review (I checked).

A lot of my alumni friends have done this already with the donation thing. I haven't been called yet or sent any letters because they won't even give me the damn degree

I am not giving one damn cent to that school. I'm just happy I left with 60k in student loans to some friends being well over 100k when they graduated.

If I give any money to Flint, it will be to my fraternity.
A lot of it does depend on who the advisor is. I think that the only way that mine was approved so fast is because Chrysler was waiting on it. Just wait til your final submission is approved it's then another 4-5 months to receive your diploma. I finished school and my thesis in January and I just got my diploma in late June or early July..... I also don't get letters either lol.
00xj74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06105 seconds with 20 queries