Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Engine shop around Fenton Howell area
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 08:02 AM   #16
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullhed78 View Post
Huh, that sounds like a bad situation. I've never dealt with them personally. That's why I said "What I've heard".
Short version goes like this.

I'm heading out of town for work, snow is coming and I want fiance to have 4wd truck as an option while I am gone. Take driveshaft off, send parts and driveshaft with fiance to machine shop to have installed while I'm at work. install driveshaft, it blows up in the first 15 miles. take driveshaft off, fiance takes it back to machine shop, says I don't do warranties and shoves it (she said threw) across the counter so she has to catch it getting grease all over her clothes.

I was at work, she had free time, or I would have taken it up myself. It's been a few years but I do recall a phone call up to him where he basically told me to fukc off and hung up on me.

I decided it not best to go up there and voice my displeasure to him in person and just moved on from that situation.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05870 seconds with 20 queries