Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Waste Management driver kills USCG station dog
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #16
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post

I can tell you at WM we are held to extremely high standards. We get drug screened regularly. We have to pass a FBI / homeland security background check and cannot have more than two points on our driving record.
Not to cause more of an argument....but working for DirecTV we were held to "high standards"; we were drug screened every 6 months (don't know why), and had to pass 2 different background checks before we got hired in; and could not have any points on our driving licenses at all during employment.

I'd call that pretty strict, but by no means would I call that being held to a high standard; you would not believe some of the people that they would hire in. Being able to pass a drug screen and not have any points on you're license does not mean someone is of a "high standard". At least if they were on drugs that would be a reason for some of the plain, flat out f**king retards that worked for DirecTV; instead they're just retards in general.
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05869 seconds with 20 queries