View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #15
BlooMule
LENORE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Hey now I work for WM. we have over 50,000 trucks on the road every day. Sad to hear a dog has passed. But as long as it wasn't a person. Dogs are very hard to see in these trucks. I picked up the US coast guard today in Detroit and on Belle Isle. These stations keep their dogs leashed up.

Blue mule the guys doing your trash now Rizzo are a bunch of drunks druggies and excons. And it's not me making up shit. I see these guys everyday at gddra. Just stop in at Dan and Vi's at Chene and 94 at lunch time those guys are drinking, smoking dope and I've been offered lines by them guys. A lot of guys that used to work at WM that got let go went to work their. Sure hope you feel good about your tax dollars now.

I can tell you at WM we are held to extremely high standards. We get drug screened regularly. We have to pass a FBI / homeland security background check and cannot have more than two points on our driving record.
As long as they don't smash the fukc out of my garbage cans and lose the lids, causing ME to get a fine from the city and having to buy new cans every 2 months, well, fukks not given.

Hey, my wife just told me that the Rizzo truck dropped off an huge frickin can we are supposed to use!

Page generated in 0.04542 seconds with 11 queries