Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Vascetomy
Thread: Vascetomy
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #75
vr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty
When I had mine done I could feel him tugging on my sack tubes , I could also see and smell the smoke from him cauterizing said tubes.
You and I must've had the same dr. I joked "I smell smoke." Asian doctor replied with a chuckle "smells like barbecue"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK
What made all you guys get one if nobody minds me asking? I kinda always looked at it as a losing your manhood kinda thing, even though that's not true at all lol. I'm with the few others, I didn't think it was this common?!?!

LAY SOME PIPE
I had mine done at 22. Some things in life you just know. And I knew deep down in me since I could begin remembering that I did not ever want kids. Never once have I regretted my choice. Plus it helps LAY SOME PIPE

I did not need consent from anyone. Doctor did stop a couple time and re-asked if I was sure.

Only side effect I notice is when you have sex frequently, the cut tubes will swell inside I presume because that fluid has nowhere to go. So sometimes it can be uncomfortable but nothing that slows you down too much.
vr is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06232 seconds with 20 queries