Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Vascetomy
Thread: Vascetomy
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #69
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I had one about a year ago. I actually scheduled it the day after the wife left me. She had gotten spade after our second kid, now that I was back "on the market" I didn't want to start over again.

After the 30 day waiting period, the doc said they needed my wife's permission. After I explained we were getting a divorce they said they didn't need it. However, I was in a pinch for someone to drive me home the day of the procedure so the ex took me anyways, and they did ask her to sign which she did.

My after care directions said "resume sexual activity when comfortable" so 3 days later, with stiches still in, the then girlfriend and I went at it. Although we were a bit surprised when the vanilla milkshake she ordered came out strawberry And it did for the next couple of times. I was not warned of this, and a quick google search showed about 10% of men have that happen, up to a month!

As others have said, take it easy, frozen peas and beer are your friends. Stairs and whitey tightys are your enemy!

I had no swelling or discoloration, but had slight pain for about a month. Nothing to keep me from using it though :D

It is a HUGE relief knowing that part of my life is done!

And do take in the 60 day sample for testing to be sure (use condoms/other control till then) as it is so much fun handing the receptionist the cup with a wink and saying in your sexiest voice "this is for you ;)"

Last edited by kkodet; August 6th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
kkodet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04748 seconds with 20 queries