Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New little toy
Thread: New little toy
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #14
Wehan

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddinman56 View Post
I thought it was kind of a waist of money because I don't know what you can really do with them besides drive them around in the grass or driveway.

After playing with it it's pretty fun but I still don't really know what more you could do with them.

But I made him a little track in the barn with jumps and turns and that seams pretty fun to
Compete with each other by timing your runs on the track. After you guys start to get real close on lap times change something up, the track itself or the shocks or tires etc. You will have more fun spending time with family with the truck then by yourself. These trucks can take a serious beating, take it to a beginners level mountain bike trail like I do my rc rock crawler, I get exorcize and get out of the house win win. At his age this could be the difference between a cool fun hobby of rc cars and sitting in a friends basement getting high as shit and doing dumb shit.

"Our roots must balance our branches"

Page generated in 0.05962 seconds with 20 queries