Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Oxford area residents WE NEED YOU TONIGHT! Wed, 8/14.
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:24 AM   #32
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

It was different than last week. Lots of emotion and I don't think much was accomplished other than to say there was support for and opposition against the park.

What I do know is this. There is a comment page on the Oakland County Parks & Rec. page. I need to get the link and post it so people can post positive things. In addition, there is the presentation to the township board on August 13 & 14th. Again, need to verify the dates.

I suspect that will be the more important meeting where there will be people threatening the local officials with "I voted for you and if you approve this I'm going to vote you out". SOOOOOOOOOOO local Oxford residents who are pro ORV REALLY NEED TO SHOW UP.

They presented a time line of applications, approvals, grants, purchase of the property and park opening. At today's current timeline, the opening of the park would be no sooner than May 2016.

Page generated in 0.06865 seconds with 20 queries