View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1
blackbronco92
300 Inline 6

2001 Gulf Stream Seahawk 32' Travel Trailer - Excellent shape - Gun Lake *Added info*

Added 2/16/2014:

This camper will come with EVERYTHING that's inside it. Dishes, pots and pans, silverware, coffee maker, everything you need to camp. Hell, even most of the decor and everything inside the storage shed can stay. All furniture including patio chairs and outdoor refrigerator, outdoor tables, etc. All electronics, EVERYTHING. Pack your clothes and food, unlock the door, and you are set to go. I'll also leave a case of your favorite beer and a fifth of your favorite whiskey in the refrigerator for your first weekend camping. If anyone has any interest in this unit, I know it's early, but feel free to get ahold of me and we can talk.

----------------------------------------------------------

11 MORE PICTURES HERE!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/sb952o67xxbl147/6P1CZs1GLC

----------------------------------------------------------

For Sale:

2001 Gulf Stream Seahawk 32' travel trailer.

1 power slide-out (approx. 14')

Fiberglass exterior, deluxe (hardwood cabinetry, etc) interior.

Was just shy of $34,000 in 2001.

Bought in 2001, and was hauled directly to Parkside Park on Gun Lake (Barry Co.) It has not moved since. We use it almost every weekend in the season (may-october)

This thing is in excellent condition inside and out.

It has ducted A/C as well as ducted heat. Refrigerator runs on gas or electric, water heater is gas only. All appliances work as they should WITH THE EXCEPTION of the A/C. The PC Board needs replaced in the upper unit. Its about a $100 part, I haven't done it yet as I just use the skylights and turn the fans on - but the A/C will freeze you out if you want it to when it's working.

The floorplan is:
Front living / entertainment area - 32" TV - Stereo/CD, Sofa, Reclining chair.
Mid kitchen / dining area - PLENTY of cabinet space.
Rear Bedroom/ bathroom. Tub/Shower, Toilet, Queen Size bed. Hookups for a rear TV (cable jack, etc)

Has never had water damage or repairs. It is all original and in extremely good condition.

Awning was replaced in 2009.

Still have all of the original paperwork and owners / service manuals for every appliance in the RV, and the RV itself.

-------------------------------------

It is currently on a lot at Parkside Park Campground which is in Yankee Springs State Park on Gun Lake. It can either be moved, or if you'd like it can remain on the lot and you assume the lot from me (with park approval) Lot rent is $1050/YR with Full hook-up, plus electric. Lot has been improved - brick patio, fire pit, landscaping, etc. Includes a storage shed.

I really don't want to let it go as I will miss it a ton - and the campground. We are looking to finish our house and rent it out to purchase a larger one, so I'm shedding any extra luxuries we currently have. Buckling down, as they say.

I am looking for $11,500 OBO for everything that is here (aside from the truck in the pic!). Unfortunately, I cannot take trades at this time, unless it is small in value - I need the cash to pay it off. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

11 MORE PICTURES HERE!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/sb952o67xxbl147/6P1CZs1GLC

Last edited by blackbronco92; April 5th, 2014 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Added link to new pics
blackbronco92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05335 seconds with 11 queries