Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - repair shop in metro detroit for an audi TT clutch job?
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #27
OttoMan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammanriley View Post
Exactly. We charge a little extra if you bring in you're own parts. We also don't cover it if one of those parts fail. Now if we find it was one of the techs fault why it failed then that's a different story.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
This. I just had a new slave and clutch installed in my ranger, I bought parts online and had someone install them. He was worried he might have to go back in and said if I would have got the parts from him the supplier would have ate some labour. Because I supplied them it would have cost me double for labour. He didnt have to thankfully.

He didnt charge me extra for my own parts. He was actually the cheapest of three places, changed the fluid (charged of course) and even put in some dorman plugs to replace those rubber grommets on top of the trans (I asked and supplied them)

There is two VW/Audi places in Windsor if you wanna bring it this side of the river. One is Geoff's automotive. He does VW and Volvo but I dunno if he likes audi's. the other is heinz garage. I know they work on Audi and are across from the tunnel entrance in downtown Windsor.

Last edited by OttoMan; July 25th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
OttoMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06660 seconds with 20 queries