Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ****** OK all you LOUD mouths ..........
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #21
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phittie1100 View Post
In - Ed (What Lies Beyond Prez) and I are heading to someplace in Lake Orion called 51 something or other (a brewpub I think) around 5 for a burger before we head to the meeting if anyone is interested. Looks like it is only a couple of miles from the meeting location.
I might meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullhed78 View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is this a numbers game to show support or is it that you need well spoken people with intelligent comments? If it is a support in numbers game I can try and make it. If it is a need for well spoken people with intelligent input on how to build a park I'm not that guy. I am all for new and legal places to wheel. However, I am not knowledgable on building off road parks or the politics involved. I guess what I'm saying is if I can be part of a solution great but I don't want to part of the problem.
No dumb questions if you care. Both. Not everyone has to speak a long winded speech. In fact, sometimes less is better. But to raise your hand and simply say "I drove xxx miles tonight because this is really important to me and my family" can do wonders. Or simply clap when appropriate. You are not there to discuss "how" this should be done. You are there to support that it "should" be done. Dress well, be polite and represent your sport with pride.

Jim

Page generated in 0.06934 seconds with 20 queries