View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #69
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaXJ View Post
Whored out? I didn't post anything you couldn't see on a public beach! She just happens to look better than most. I never posted nudes either and don't intend to. I love seeing boobs as much as the next guy, but why not just search Google and see 10x the boobs for half the effort?

I can understand wanting to limit the "vote for me!" threads but it hasn't been a problem. Seems to me that a forum full of overweight hill jacks should want to welcome and encourage a new female member, not alienate and scare them away. Then again, half the people on here probably can't even form a complete sentence in the presence of an attractive woman, so what was I thinking? Carry on and good luck with your virginity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Agree.

bbaxj didn't post full nudes, and no one else should have to either.

I posted a thread and asked for some votes for a friend, something that I am
A: unwilling to whore my girl out for
B: unable to provide boobie pics of said friends wife for.

If you want votes you post up some fun pics, mrs. snowcross has done so, and I don't see the problem.
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
This part. Why do I want wimin s to invade my online community as well. I have enough of that bullshit in my real lifes. Pussy is cool, and sometimes cool to have around on the regular. But I already have my two kids, and unless for some reason I become hard up for some strange, I don't need it to invade ever aspect of my life. I know guys like that, I don't hang out with them.

Also the only guys that I know who want there wives and the friends wives or wives female friends to be in every part of the lives are whipped, balless bitches. I guess its to to change it from bbaxj to pwbxj...
I knew there was a reason you were on my ignore list. Thank you for reminding me. Dumbass.

Carry on voting for the sexy bride!!! She deserves all the votes just for who she puts up with on a daily basis...and now has married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
Mine is just sloppy
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05479 seconds with 11 queries