Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Winner - Thanks All! Bride + Big Tire + Beer. NSFW
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #61
dreezy
Haggard Fab

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaXJ View Post
Seems to me that a forum full of overweight hill jacks should want to welcome and encourage a new female member, not alienate and scare them away. Then again, half the people on here probably can't even form a complete sentence in the presence of an attractive woman, so what was I thinking? Carry on and good luck with your virginity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
The best tree forts don't allow girls
This part. Why do I want wimin s to invade my online community as well. I have enough of that bullshit in my real lifes. Pussy is cool, and sometimes cool to have around on the regular. But I already have my two kids, and unless for some reason I become hard up for some strange, I don't need it to invade ever aspect of my life. I know guys like that, I don't hang out with them.

Also the only guys that I know who want there wives and the friends wives or wives female friends to be in every part of the lives are whipped, balless bitches. I guess its to to change it from bbaxj to pwbxj...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08335 seconds with 20 queries