Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 05 Police Interceptor - SOLD
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1
osweezea

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05 Police Interceptor - SOLD

SOLD

2005 Ford Police Interceptor
135,000 Miles
New 80,000 mile triple tread tires with @ 7500 miles on them
Wheels have been sandblasted, epoxy primered, then painted. Look real good.
New rear bench seat
Front seats in good shape
Dual Marauder exhaust
Spotlights work
Front Bull/Push bar
New molded carpet instead of the typical vinyl floors
Class VI 2" receiver hitch.

There is some audio equipment currently in it that I am keeping. If wanted, that could also be negotiated. When I was looking to purchase one of these cars, this was absolutely the cleanest one I found. Very little rust and was very well cared for. PO was meticulous about it. Many things were changed because he was bored and wanted to work on it. My guess is that it must have been a detectives car because there is very little damage, and the interior is in great shape. I don't think there are any holes in the dash. Very bright interior dome light.

I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but you get the idea. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. 810-691-3805.

I don't need to get rid of this car, but I want to give my kids the rear facing station wagon back seat experience. I will consider most trades as well if you have something interesting to me. Other wise, looking for $4300 obo.

Last edited by osweezea; February 15th, 2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: SOLD

Page generated in 0.06981 seconds with 20 queries