Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SIG 516 With Aimpoint Micro, Sig Laser, Magpul Furniture, 500 rounds, 5 Pmags, etc.
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1
catalyst

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default SIG 516 With Aimpoint Micro, Sig Laser, Magpul Furniture, 500 rounds, 5 Pmags, etc.

Firearm For Sale By:
chosos

What:
SIG 516 With Aimpoint Micro, Sig Laser, Magpul Furniture, 500 rounds, 5 Pmags, etc.

Preferred Contact Method
PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM)

Item Location:
Roseville

Price or Trade Value:

------------------------------------------------------
Item Description:

SIG 516 Patrolman's Carbine. Super clean Safe queen!

** Aimpoint Micro R1 Duracoated black. Its 100% genuine - I have the receipt from when I bought it from Midway USA.
** Larue Absolute Cowitness Mount
** 5 Magpul Pmags Brand new in package
** 500 Rounds of 55gr FMJ Ammo in a sealed box.
** Magpul MOE+ Rubberized grip with storage
** Magpul MOE Front / Rear Flip up Sights
** Magpul MOE Adjustable Stock
** SIG Laser
** Tactical LED Light

The Fulfilled Potential Of The AR-15/M16
One of the most tested and proven weapons systems in the world achieves ultimate refinement with the introduction of the SIG516 rifle. With its chrome-lined, phosphated, military grade barrel and adjustable, four-position gas regulator, the SIG516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements. Add to these a free-floating quad rail forend and barrel, and you have the most advanced, versatile AR-based rifle available.

FEATURES
Gas piston operating system
Four-position gas regulator
5.56 x 45mm NATO
Free-floating military grade chrome lined barrel
M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish

* TRADES *
I'm really looking for cash, but the only trades I'd be interested in are a newer 4x4 utility quad, or I may take an older one + cash in trade. Must be operationally excellent. I would also consider a TAVOR or SCAR in trade.

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by catalyst; July 25th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08329 seconds with 20 queries