Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Stiffed on getting my grass cut - need advice and cutting
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #157
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Andy, I've got to say I was wrong. In the past when people have criticized you I had thought you were a college kid having fun. I figured that once you got out of school you would show some maturity and not act like an idiot all the time.

I was wrong. You continue to say and do stupid stuff and then think it's funny to egg people on. It's not. You once gave me your resume which I passed on to someone. If I were to rewind the clock, I would have to think hard to pass it on again.
Jim, I think you and everyone else need to step back and relax some. Just breathe

Am I having a spot of fun? Yes. Kinda like in the cartoons where a pebble is rolled down a snowy hill.

Have I been serious about anything here? Yes. I was annoyed with getting shafted but then did the job myself. Like a responsible homeowner. I do also have a rogue peacock that likes to visit. Anything other then that and it's your fault for assuming. I learned from the best on here.

Why so serious?

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; July 17th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06576 seconds with 20 queries