Thread: New Rzr 1000
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #23
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Hey it is what it is. Some choose rock bouncing, some choose racing, full built crawlers ect. It's all what you want to do an how much you are willing to pay. I plan to keep my year old xp4 for awhile. I have gotten more use and joy out of that street legal Rzr than any other toy. I deal with stress and pressure at work and justify it with my toys as a release. If you don't like it that's cool do your thing.

A loaded Rzr has thrills. Nothing major. In years past it wa power steating, graphics and shocks. I believe power stearing with be a base option. Better shocks and gauges are alomst a given along with "limited" colors. Right now as that is a leaked picture it's all speculation.

I follow the new market close. Mainly because its fun to see such a young market evolve while being involved. Watching marketing giants vary so wildly interest me. Right now it's so spread out that the sky is the limit. I predict it will settle in 3-5 years but hell the sport quad market just took new life with true sport 4x4's in the last few years.
To bad Polaris puts out a shit product
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04055 seconds with 11 queries