OK, I've been putzing with stuff but no pics yet. About half the body mounts are repaired & I started modding the frame for an upper link bolt that was trapped after the Atlas was installed. The old body is cut up and scrapped out. We decided we are going to do a color change and do it right. So the donor body will be stripped and blasted prior to new paint. I got most of the body stripped tonight & have a few more misc items to pull off it. Then I'll cut out the new wheel wells and the fuel pump access. Then strip the donor grill, tailgate & hood and off those items go to blast. I'm going buy a new windshield frame since it's been fubarred since before my windshield hoop.
While at KOH I scored a good deal on a new set of PRP folding seats which will be tied into the cage. New Genright tube fenders have been ordered. Also bought the remaining needed Currie johnny joints to replace the rear upper links. A new Grizzly comp locker will go in the rear to replace the spool and new Yukon lockouts for the front. This should make it more streetable for the mandatory trips to DQ. The drive flanges will be kept as spares if I break a lockout. Many thanks to Dale at Ironman for parts & pieces.