Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Explorer guys: What part is this?
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: MI
Posts: 3,519
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Explorer guys: What part is this?

Located to the rear of the IAC, the flat square plate with the connecting bar to a valve or sensor or something. Supposedly only on early 4.0L SOHC.

Ebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.11570 seconds with 22 queries