Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 88 Suzuki Samurai (Stocker) for sale - Michigan
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #25
jeepers48

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
Thanks John,
No, unfortunately I didn't look on this site. :o( I was looking on all of the "Zuki" "Sami" sites I could find - and the Detroit Craigslist. I didn't really find anything comparable - they were either rust buckets or already all done up. I have no idea what all those chassis parts & extras cost, so couldn't really put it all together. I didn't find the Great Lakes 4x4 & Michigan Wheelers sites until I was looking to place an ad. I guess I'm not part of the Good Ole Boy's club & wasn't allowed to be a member at Zukikrawlers and they don't allow new members to post anything at Zuwharrie, although one of the members there offered to put a post in for me & 2 others never even replied to my request to join.

Also...you offer excellent advice, I wish I would've gotten it sooner. The only guy that was willing to tell me anything said $1,400 was a good starting point, so that's what I posted it for...(hindsight is 20/20)! Then when I checked my email there were like 15 replies all at once. Sheesh! Now what do I do...

Right now I have an offer for $1,750 but I have to bring it back to Farmington. I told that guy if no one shows up at the cabin with a higher offer & a trailer, I will rent or borrow a trailer & bring it back for him....that's where I'm at.

Sorry if I pissed in anyone's Wheaties...you don't know me from Adam, but I'm definitely not the rotten person some are making me out to be. Great...now I'm crying! :'o(
Draw a name out of the hat and sell it for $1,400. "AS Listed" in your first post or the first guy that sent you a pm instead of Ebaying the tin can to the highest bidder.

your not the only person to have listed a low price on the board and the part or car/jeep sell quick. Pissed-no, interested- crossed my mind. Want more for it now? ReRead the rules for selling....again.
jeepers48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06180 seconds with 20 queries