Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Stiffed on getting my grass cut - need advice and cutting
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #68
Wehan

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suta99 View Post
I own a landscape company and I had a customer who normally would pay at the end of the season for his lawn care but for some reason decided he wasnt going to last year. I told him if he wasnt going to pay I would have to bring back all the grass we had bagged and removed. He said to do it in what I assume was a "do it i dare you" voice. (he sent it in a email). I proceeded to go out to where all our grass gets dumped load up the stinkiest old grass we could find into my dump truck and dumped it in front of his garage door at 730 monday morning. He couldnt get out to go to work and called the police. The police contacted me that afternoon and wanted me to remove the grass but I forwarded them the email he sent and they said I was good to leave it. I then had my lawyer send them a letter saying that they need to pay or further action will be taken. They paid it with lightning speed. Double win.
That's Fucking great! Lmao!

Page generated in 0.05115 seconds with 20 queries