View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #1
JURKFASE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1991 GMC 1-TON 4X4 TURBO DIESEL SQUAREBODY SUBURBAN ON 37's - $6500 - Michigan

1991 gmc suburban. 8" Aclan spring lift and 37" bfg km2's with around 75% tread on h2 rims. 14 bolt ff rear axle Detroit locked with 4.56 gears. Dana 60 front axle with 4.56 gears and redneck ram hydraulic assist steering. Rockcrusher diff covers front and rear. Tom woods drive shafts. Crossover steering. 6.2L diesel with banks sidewinder turbo. Blazen front bumper with 12k warn winch with a new cable. Custom made rear bumper with swing away tire carrier and full size spare tire. 4X4 works great. Inside is in way above average shape, not perfect, but really clean. Captains chairs up front with 2nd and 3rd row benches. Rear barn doors. Power windows, locks, mirrors, driver seat. Cruise control, front and rear air conditioning and heat. A/C might need a recharge? 208,xxx miles. Runs and drives great. Will get 17 mpg on the hwy. Very reliable, and I would drive it to California tomorrow. Was my daily driver for a year. Has rust, dents, and bad bodywork. Not pretty, but not horrible. Don't waste either of our time with lowballs or junk, I don't need to sell it, and I'm not even sure I wanna get rid of it. I'm mostly interested in trades. send me pix of trade offers. May trade up or down. Call, text, or email anytime five1seven-six0five-8zero4two. Can send more pix to phone or email.

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with pics:

http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/3918014000.html
JURKFASE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05540 seconds with 11 queries