UPDATED 10/2 (Lousypirate's garage sale)
going to start listing everything I want/need to get rid of, bear with me as stuff will be added and prices put on as I go. Pictures to follow, and can get more specific photos if needed. All parts are located in Norton Shores or Kentwood, I will be between both on weekends so can haul parts up or down.
05 Subaru Legacy parts:
- 2 aluminum intake manifolds $50 each
- plastic intake $10
- plastic cover where fog light goes, passenger side. $5
- coil $15 (includes plugs if they are with it)
-Dana 35 (?) rear axle, 3.05 gearing if i recall correctly $50
-Roll bar from 73-87 full size Chevy $50 obo
-1 air intake cone $5
-box of nema enclosures. some have holes for push buttons $5 each (great for waterproofing electrical, could drill out holes larger for gauges)
-large water filters with wrenches $15 each
-stand alone oil filters with heads, bosch brand $15 each
- homemade 27 gallon fuel cell, fits between 73-87 chevy frame rails. had installed in my truck before the switch to propane. has a drop down sump. could use some sealer on the inside to prevent rust. mild steel, 11 ga. good luck breaking it. $60 obo
- 4 angled rollers, with stud and nut. use to make sliding rack in your bed, load rating of at least 500 lbs each. $40 all. made in grand haven.
- vintage pioneer headphones. 5mm (?) headphone jack with the smaller adapter. works great. $30
- rebel flag largemouth hat free with any purchase (gift from dad, won't ever wear the confederate)
- throttle body off Ford powerstroke, unknown condition $10
K20 badges $15 (might be k10, can't remember which ones I sold)
I'll add more items as I go along. All items are o.b.o.
Could also use another h1 double beadlock rim/runflat
Can't decide if I'm a hoarder or an opportunist.
The Eliminator (77 K30)
Herman (00 XJ)
Originally Posted by TVJunkie
dont listen to loserpirate he doesnt even own tools and has no friends because he likes to put weinres in his mouth
Last edited by Lousypirate; December 3rd, 2013 at 10:23 AM.