UPDATED 1/24 (Lousypirate's garage sale) SOLD
going to start listing everything I want/need to get rid of, bear with me as stuff will be added and prices put on as I go. Pictures to follow, and can get more specific photos if needed. All parts are located in Norton Shores or Kentwood, I will be between both on weekends so can haul parts up or down.
05 Subaru Legacy parts:
- 2 aluminum intake manifolds $50 each
- plastic intake $10
- plastic cover where fog light goes, passenger side. $5
- coil $15 (includes plugs if they are with it)
-Dana 35 (?) rear axle, 3.05 gearing if i recall correctly $50
-1 air intake cone $5
-box of nema enclosures. some have holes for push buttons $5 each (great for waterproofing electrical, could drill out holes larger for gauges)
- 4 angled rollers, with stud and nut. use to make sliding rack in your bed, load rating of at least 500 lbs each. $40 all. made in grand haven.
- vintage pioneer headphones. 5mm (?) headphone jack with the smaller adapter. works great. $30
- rebel flag largemouth hat free with any purchase (gift from dad, won't ever wear the confederate)
- throttle body off Ford powerstroke, unknown condition $10
K20 badges $15 (might be k10, can't remember which ones I sold)
-camaro 3rd gen seat - $5
I'll add more items as I go along. All items are o.b.o.
straight piped for her pleasure
Last edited by Lousypirate; August 14th, 2014 at 12:36 PM.