Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Project :DD2Fiddy
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #8
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

The d60 wasnt part of the trade.The guy threw around wanting 1k cash on top of the deal for me to keep that axle. The d60 swap was never finished and all the factory TTB brackets are still on truck and the TTB is in the bed complete.Im not planning to do any wheeling with this truck so I see no need to have it jacked up in the air like it is and then try to finish the axle swap. It would be much easier to just put it back to stock for me.Plus it should ride and haul nice with the TTB back under it. I did get a set of f250 TTB diesel leafs for the front in the deal to better handle the big block since this chassis was just small block.
The d50 looks to have fresh rotors and brake parts as well.It makes it easy on me that its already out so I can throw each half on the bench to go through them and do u-joints,bearings and bushings.I need to find lock outs to replace this Auto 4x4 shit hubs it has tho.I dont even understand how those things work!
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06955 seconds with 20 queries