Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 88 cherokee, 12in lift, 38s, good trail rig get it cheap this week only
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #1
1BigXJ
The Outlaw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 88 cherokee, 12in lift, 38s, good trail rig get it cheap this week only

Jeep in my avatar, bored H.O. 4.0 to H.O. 4.7, previous owner said a bunch of stuff was rebuilt, like the trans and tcase, ford 9/HP44 3.55 gears, locked rear, 38 gumbos 2 decent 2 could use replaced or grooved but still do work and get the jeep around just fine, will go thru or up just about anything, all tires hold air runs and shift awesome, front doors are removable but didn't get to the rest stereo works if u hook up speakers, fun trail rig, very clean with very little rust, have TNT unibody stiffeners(not installed) 2 electric fans, doesn't get hot, new, radiator, new motor mount, new lock outs, fresh diff fluid up front, tcase linkage needs hooked back up just been to busy to mess with it, rear window is gone thanks to my friends mower, headlights and tail lights work, heim joint steering
What I listed is all that's wrong with . Also has alternator relocated and battery moved inside the jeep probably more I'm forgetting, very very solid jeep, lights work, trans cooler, good interior for a toy,
Can text pics just can't upload them on here from my Phone

Text works best, not really looking for trades unless it's something really cool

$4000 obo. $2500obo this week only
231-2183909

Last edited by 1BigXJ; October 10th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.25688 seconds with 20 queries