Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 4.7 stroker or 5.3
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #303
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feva4u View Post
He's a hopelessly lost ass clown, it's past funnay at this point. The only thing that is clear at this point is that he has no fucking clue about engines or what it's going to take to swap them so his figures should include paying someone to do it for him if he hopes to ever drive it again after he starts pulling the current engine out. Thread on cheapest person to do engine swap in 3.....2.......1...........
I don't see it that way. He's young, unsure, doesn't fully understand it and needs to hear it more than one way to help understand. Kinda like me with MAP, MAF, crank sensors, ECM, O2 sensors, etc. I know what they are but don't have a fucking clue what to do with them. Some people are better at research than others. The other problem is if you don't know what to ask, it's awful hard to search it.

People say search for it on Pirate. I find Pirate a very hard place to do research with people who are more rude than here..... there is so much info there it can take hours to sort stuff out. That's why gl4x4 is nice, it's a closer community and people can help out........... if they are willing.

Page generated in 0.07769 seconds with 20 queries