Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Any Mormon's here? Question.
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #7
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Mormans have always seemed really nice, to the point of being creepy.

I live in an apt and had three mormon girls knock on the door. I sear they must have been 15/16 (the pedo in every guy says they actually weren't bad looking) at the most. The first thing they said was "Hello, we were wondering if you had any..services, or anything that needed to be done".....

I heard that and immediately thought i could be going to jail in about t- 1 minute depending on how I answered the question. They were polite and nice, but it's was just how they said it. I was like wtf? lol

Best part was they knocked on the 90 year old catholic lady next door to me and she gave them about a 20 minute speech on how they defaming the lord......gotta give them credit though, they were still nice and polite after all was said and done
My neighbors have never once creeped me out. The husband is probably in his late 50's or early 60's but looks older. He is one of the hardest working people I know, and for his size that says something (he is tiny.)

The wife is very cool, she complains about the same stuff in the neighborhood I do. We actually have built a joint garden between our houses.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.70850 seconds with 20 queries