Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Free to good home - 10-11 year old shepard husky
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #11
93yj06unlimited

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I completely understand your situation I have a Border collie that is 14 yrs. old and can't control his bladder or bowels very well anymore and just plain acts as though he doesn't know where he is at most of the time. We have tried the meds but they just aren't working much anymore. It has been time for awhile but we just can't seem to take the final step as he is still very much playful and loving. That being said his quality of life has diminished and it is only fair to him to end it. I agree your best option is to put him down if for nothing else the aggression issue, as something is bothering him enough it is making an otherwise good dog not himself. He must be in pain. I had an Australian shepherd that started getting that way at 9 yrs. old and he had bone cancer so we lost a member of the family then as I had him put down to end his suffering. It's hard but do it for him.
93yj06unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05516 seconds with 20 queries