Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ***Sold*** 1989 Conv 5.0 Mustang
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1
ckhanna71
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default ***Sold*** 1989 Conv 5.0 Mustang

Just turned over 99,150 miles and counting. Top works, power windows work, new stereo. I know it has some motor work done ie cam, intake, injectors, water pump, Has stock headers. 5 speed manual 5.0. Has new shocks, struts, ball joints, radiator, all new hoses. Was told it had a tree limb put a hole in the top this last storm but looked pretty cheap on ebay, the back seat has sun cracking has been painted with black vinyl paint, has a small dimple dent in the passenger side door, I just put in a brand new starter and sometimes takes as few turns of the key to start (maybe ignition switch). I pulled the rear diff cover and it has 2:73 gears, fresh gear lube and seal. Located in Vicksburg 49097 asking $3,200.00. Open to offers on Regular Cab Trucks, Jeep Cherokee, Cars, John Deere Garden Tractors, Boats, etc .. I am trying to be as honest as possible and describe everything. If you have questions let me know. Nice start to a cool car and parts are all over the place for fox bodies. I have titled and insured the car. As I keep the car more and more of the small things are being taken care of as its a fun car to mess around with. Sold / Traded AS-IS $3,200.00...can call/text

Referring to the comment by jodyota , he said the the top of the drivers side sub frame is bent in alittle as you can see in the picture of true engine bay. At some point in the cars life it must have hit something. That said, from what I have noticed driving the car it is totally un effected.

Last edited by ckhanna71; August 6th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.05340 seconds with 20 queries