Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I need a
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #6
circling the drain
kickstand's Avatar
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: circling the drain
Posts: 35,257
iTrader: (47)
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)

Entry into the United States: When traveling by air from Canada, U.S. citizens are required by U.S. law to present a U.S. passport book, except as noted in the few exceptions provided on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.

Reading about exceptions now, but it appears a passport will be required to come home.


Looks like passport is easiest and best option.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.10264 seconds with 21 queries