Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 4.7 stroker or 5.3
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #240
yyj87

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
In the three years since I joined and two years I trolled the site before that I have seen very few that are not raging assholes. You are one of the few. I think it is likely a age thing as guys nowdays seem very dissrespectfull to everyone.

What doesnt add up? The fact that most people on here are full of shit and have no real world exsperience building horsepower.
Most V8s people put in jeeps make less power then a well built stroker but assholes who have never built one have no fucking clue. They talk shit. Try that in my local bar and you end up a bloody mess. But here it is easy because you are protected by your keyboard.

I quit going to bars full of young punks with no respect because Im a hot head. I had boxer fractures twice in my right hand and once in my left in a two year period. It cost me thousands in court costs, fines, and lost wadges. Im lucky I didnt end up with a felony. If I new where the douchbag lived that keeps running his mouth I would likely be on my way to jail by now for beating the cousin fucker out of him. If I stick around it's just a matter of time before I will jeperdize my future and it aint worth it. Maybe I have grown up because five years ago I wouldnt care. Maybe not.

I started coming here because I enjoy wheeling and thought I would meet others that do also. All I see is a bunch of assholes just like everyone warned me about.

I have no use for people who dont respect others and that is 90% of the people here.

I have piles of respect for many people I have spoken with, but not you. You attempt to command respect, good luck.

Teasing and being a raging ass hole are 2 different things. Ill take a quick witted smartass over a "I'm awesome and I demand your respect" jackass any day (that's you).

I'm going to meijer to buy 2 cases of beer, I'll be happy to race you! win or lose I'll drink one with you. This is an INTERNET FORUM!

I suspect I should be a friend seeing your a hot head and can't handle someone being better than you
yyj87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07707 seconds with 20 queries