Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - '77 K10 Revival from Wood hauling hell
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #14
KingCutlass
Classic ridin'

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanman View Post
Sell me the box then you would have some money for the tran's
Sorry man, the original box was sold when I changed it to a stepside.

On a side note, if anyone is interested I'd like to trade my wheels and tires for a set that is more fitting for the truck with the current lift on it.

I think I can use up to 35's? with just the 4" lift and before I put the 3" body lift on it. I'm not sure what they will fit after that is done.

I have two sets of 31 x 10.50 x 15 tires, various tread patterns, both on original steelies with trim rings and one set of center caps. (I'm pretty sure that's right)
I have a third set of the same size, but in a BFG A/T. One tire has a blown out side wall, one tire holds air with moderate tread and some weather checking between treads and the other two are practically brand new with 90%+ tread.

I'd be interested in trading for tires, tires and rims (old style wagon wheels preferred, but other options considered) or I can have the tires removed from the rims and just trade you tires for tires, your choice.

I don't need brand new tires, I'm OK with used tires, as long as it has at least 60% tread on it as this truck will be a daily driver once it's running again. (I like boggers, but I'd rather not drive them on the pavement. lol)

Last edited by KingCutlass; June 21st, 2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Edit to add
KingCutlass is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06375 seconds with 20 queries