Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "The Predator" another YJ build.
View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #309
feva4u
LCG

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big86inthestixx View Post
Whoot! Got my RuffStuff LS motor mounts today!!!.
Almost ready to send my computer and harness to "waynehartwig" over 9n pirate to do the harness work and re program the computer. Another short week and ill have enough $$$ to get it.

Getting a VSS and tone ring from a np241 to put on the output of the np205 so the computer can use it.
Having the emissions removed, the vats removed, keeping everything else. Asking for the highest hp tune he offers. Says its 80+ hp? Fingers crossed ill have as much or more power than I have now.

Keeping the stock oil pan until I can buy a kevko pan. Keeping the stock truck intake for torque.
Debating on spinning the intake so its on backwards to put the air cleaner in the cab of the jeep.
Also found out I have the 218 heads...which are a lower compression ratio, going to put the motor in and decide if I need the extra power.

Here's tye the motor mounts

Here's the pan I plan to get

Still trying to decide what to do for fuel. .LKQ?? Otherwise its gunna b a 400.00 bill for pump regulator lines etc..

sended frum dis stoopid fone.
Oh yes, the 80 HP tune

Page generated in 0.07237 seconds with 20 queries