View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #132
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranny Tom View Post
I hate what my neighborhood has turned into..
Im still taking care of my grandpa at his lake house, and right next door just sold to new neighbors and we don't seem to be on the same page, in fact I hate it every weekend they come up, cause they cause nothing but problems. We have owned that lake house for over 20 yrs and it was the type of neighborhood where we had community picnics and shit and we all looked out for one another even when I was a kid, till a few years ago. Now my direct neighbor and the one next to him(bought a few years back) have cut down all these trees, put up fences and also even tho they don't put their dogs on leaches, they called animal control for me not keeping mine on a leach a few times I was outside and our dogs saw eachother and started playing with eachother running around. They didn't like that apparently, I know my dog should be tied up and all that and he usally is, however they said nothing to me, but told animal control they told me over and over to tie him up and I wouldn't.. Im just glad at my new house I bought property so I wont be so ontop of my neighbors anymore, but neighbors can sometimes make even a house you love and been in for 10+yrs into a ugly home.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04051 seconds with 11 queries