View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1
cookiemonster

96 suzuki intruder 1400 ,SOLD!!!

96 Suzuki intruder 1400 for sale or trade. Bike has cop bags off of a Harley professionally installed, also has aftermarket trunk and back rest combo. Has a windshield fairing and 10 riser bars rides comfortably and I'm 6ft tall. Has about 15k on it. It has slip on drag pipes about as close to sounding like a Harley as you can get out off a metric.

The new stuff that has been done in past couple months, new tires and bearings for the rims. Rims were also blasted and powder coated flat black. Has new stage one jet kit and carbs were tuned and cleaned while it was apart. Also put a set of bike master air filters on it similar to k&n.. Had a set of clutches put in also. The seats were redone adding a little extra cushion and getting rid of the buttons that were on them and back seat is extra wide for the passenger. Added new brakes. Also put new corbin touring seat on.

Asking 3100 or trade for jeep or blazer 4x4 toy prefer v8 or travel trailer,what ever it is must be driveable, biking just not for me would rather ride in my jeep with my top down.

call or text pics of offers to 616-788-1515

Last edited by cookiemonster; October 7th, 2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: price change

Page generated in 0.05560 seconds with 11 queries