Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My TJ401 Build THREAD IS Now Back Open For Bidness!
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #101
Mr.Green456123
I can levitate!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I need some opinions. I have rear bumper, skid plate and rear corner guards that need to be installed. I still need rocker guards, front fenders, front bumper and winch. I am no HCH, but I have a little more $ than time these days (not much, but a little) so am considering purchasing these items so I can be bad ass on the trail real soon.

Rocker Guards: Considering boat siding, possibly purchasing, maybe building. I might just do some simple rocker gurads. Opinions on what to do and where to purchase?

Front Fenders: I think I want to go High Line. Going to stick with stock axles, 35 - 36" ish tires. I have about 2.5" lift springs and I dont want to lengthen the bump stops. Do I need to go High Line? Opinions? Where to purchase?

Front Bumper. Prolly just going to make an old fashioned 2x4 with welded on winch plate and recovery points. Maybe buy one, IDK.

Winch: What is the hotness these days? Well, what is the best bang for the buck? I am an incredibly talented four wheel driver and rarely get stuck.

Fuel Cell: Should I just go two seater with stock tank strapped in the back or get a RCI fuel cell for behind the seat? I dont have any friends, so I am considering the stock tank. Any opinions or can you recomend any friends in my area to use the back seat?

Last edited by Mr.Green456123; June 11th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
Mr.Green456123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06294 seconds with 20 queries