Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Misc Jeep Part(s) *GONE* Kalamazoo - Complete 4.2L/258 Engine *GONE*
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default *GONE* Kalamazoo - Complete 4.2L/258 Engine *GONE*

**THIS IS NOW FREE. I AM MOVING OUT OF MY HOUSE AND WANT IT GONE.**
First come, first served. Still sitting on a pallet, but I don't have the cherry picker anymore, so bring a friend or two if you want it.

Came out of my 1986 CJ-7. Mileage is unknown. Odometer quit at 88K miles. I don't want to say the parts are new, but things like plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, control module etc. were replaced probably two years ago, and I think I've driven it maybe 50 miles since then.

Also has a rebuilt MC2100, new clutch, new starter, new power steering pump, new ring gear, and new water pump on it. The dipstick tube broke off some time ago. It's just plugged with a bolt. I think I have the tube somewhere in the garage if you're handy with a welder.

I'll sell it complete less the carburetor and clutch for $200. I will include the pictured Motorcraft 2100 for another $50. I'll leave the clutch on there for another $50. It ran when pulled, but the carb needs adjusting. Most likely the choke.

I'm in Kalamazoo. Motor is pulled and crated, ready to go. If I have some time this weekend I'll pull the valve cover and get a picture.

Last edited by Chief Brody; October 10th, 2013 at 11:09 PM.
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06438 seconds with 20 queries