View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #60
clarkstoncracker
lol

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker

Here is a better photo:

To those telling me to clean up their yard, it would literally take me hours upon hours. There are tons of sticks from the elm trees in their front yard that would destroy my mower blades, and there would be so much dead grass that I would be worried it would kill the yard. That yard is also .40/acre, so it's not like I can grab a push mower and take five minutes.... The main reason why I will not cut it, is I will be trapped into doingso until it sells. If the owner finds out I cut the lawn once, why wouldn't he think I wouldn't cut it again? That would remove all reason for him to take care of his own yard.

If you live in a subdivision, you should take care of your lawn. Even though you technically own it, it is your job to take care of it and make it look better. I looked through my township laws, and any grass over 8" is illegal. The grass is 15-20" tall, so I will be contacting the township today. They will cut it, and simply tack that bill unto the taxes. Thanks for the heads up on that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	777.JPG
Views:	1148
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	106694  

Last edited by clarkstoncracker; June 4th, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04292 seconds with 12 queries