Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CheapThrills "Fawk Yeah buggy" build
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM   #928
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Rewired the dash on the buggy, wired in the headlights, installed another small relay box to run the headlights donated from the part out explorer. Also was really nice that I kept the oe body harness from that explorer. With all the various wire codes and gauge of wires it made it real cheap and easy to rewire things as I could easily separate things and wire accordingly.

Looked over the buggy closer from last weekend, Sarah did manage to smash the inside lip of the RF rim. Has a pretty huge dent in the bead area. Surprised its not hitting the caliper as it goes round and round. Also I apparently didn't give enough clearance of the front driveshaft and exhaust. At one point while she was driving I thought I heard something rubbing. At least I found it. I also wired in my front winch dash controller. Installed a new temperature gauge. Replumbed the oil pressure line to gauge. Removed rear driveshaft to remake for a longer one.

I need to figure out how I am gonna hook up a brake switch, so I can have brake lights........I should have ordered the master cylinder that had the port for cruise control.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05312 seconds with 20 queries