Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Suspension Part(s): Sold2 14"Fox 2.0 remote reservoir coilovers with springs and 4 4" hydraulic bumpstops
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default Sold2 14"Fox 2.0 remote reservoir coilovers with springs and 4 4" hydraulic bumpstops

I've got 2 new Fox coilovers I'd like to sell. Only use for mock up so a few minor nicks and bruises but nothing major. Valved for off road/1 ton TJ, come with 300 over 250 springs or something close to that. I'll also include some used additional weight springs and a top tender coil setup. These are all set to go and are the new black fox shocks. $1000obo.

I've also got 4 hydraulic bumps stops Id like to sell. I believe 2 are Fox and 2 are Bilstine. All 4 are 2.0 4" stroke. Asking $125 each. I also have bump cans to go with them.

I've got all the triple rate parts for the coilovers along with the fox rubber reservoir holders, spacers and paperwork. The tape was only for protection, like I said these are brand new, only used for mockup. Make me an offer please.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; November 26th, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05474 seconds with 20 queries